RE: [DL] eBay has a bunch of doomtown cards listed

I've seen them go for $4-$8.

-----Original Message-----
From: daniel runnels [mailto:youdontknowme61@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 3:49 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] eBay has a bunch of doomtown cards listed

Just out of curiousity, about how much would a Deadlands Joker go for.??

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass
over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye
to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain."
---Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
M. Simms