[DL] question for anyone that uses minatures or knows then well

what I'm looking for is a minature that I could convert for one of my
characters.  The character is based on Chow Yun Fat, Oriental Gunslinger
with gun in each hand.  What I would like to have is a fig with trench
coat/duster, six gun in each hand.  I would prefer without a hat, but as
long as it's not something silly, I guess it wouldn't matter.  Maybe with
head up, coat flowing out behind him, gun in each hand, arms at side, that
would be my dream fig...  I've checked through all the Deadlands minatures
that I could find, but didn't see anything that I thought matched.  Anyone
got any suggestions?
thanks to all,
Butch