Re: [DL] question for anyone that uses minatures or knows then well

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:13:39 -0500 "Butch R" <darth_rose@hotmail.com>
writes:
> what I'm looking for is a minature that I could convert for one of my
> characters.  The character is based on Chow Yun Fat, Oriental
> Gunslinger with gun in each hand.

I'd try checking out The Foundry's Street Violence lines
(www.wargamesfoundry.com), Jeff Valent's Haven: City of Violence figures
(www.jeffvalentstudios.com) or em4's Future Skirmish line
(www.em4miniatures.com).  I don't know for certain that any of these have
the figure you need, but they're worth checking out.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall there was this one: 'Matters of
great concern should be treated lightly.'  Master Ittei commented,
'Matters of small concern should be treated seriously.'"
-Hakagure