Re: [DL] some more d20 DL Questions..

Sorry Allan I tried to email you offlist but by default I
cannot email you. Anyway, I was just in a hurry, and so I
suggested that they read the archives. The word moron was
the word they used, not I. And I did my best to not be rude.
Long story short I had this discussion just a couple of days
before and so I thought it would be easier than typing
everything again. I will apologize if he takes it
offensively, but I am not sure that he did.

Kevin Stoner