Re: [DL] question for anyone that uses minatures or knows then well

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 02:30  PM, Richard A Ranallo wrote:
> I'd try checking out The Foundry's Street Violence lines
> (www.wargamesfoundry.com), Jeff Valent's Haven: City of Violence
> figures
> (www.jeffvalentstudios.com) or em4's Future Skirmish line
> (www.em4miniatures.com).  I don't know for certain that any of these
> have
> the figure you need, but they're worth checking out.

So you know, I'm posting these to my Deadlands site
(http://www.tubas.net/balance/mini/deadlands/) and will be happy to add
others if anyone wants to sent me suggestions. Since this is a
recurring topic, I'm happy to host a link list for people, and I'll try
to expand to include reviews and the like once the holidays are over
and I can justify ordering some stuff.