Re: [DL] Shane: Epitaph and Savage Worlds

In a message dated 11/28/2002 6:19:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, martinward@xcountry.tv writes:

Same, for the Savage Worlds. I printed off the sheet to take to my LRGS, but
should I do it right now. I mean, when the store owner calls his distributor
this week or next to ask about SW, then they (the distributor) will know
what he wants and not give a "they're out of business" reponse?

You should do it right now. The game will be out sometime in the first quarter of next year, depending on printing time.

The Epitaph will hit right after the New Year.

Thanks!

Shane