Re: [DL] Dime Novels

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 04:28  AM, Reemull wrote:
>> Strange Bedfellows DL9003
>> Savage Passage DL9004
>> Ground Zero DL9005

It should probably be mentioned that these are crossovers with
werewolf: The Wild West.

BTW, I picked up WW:tWW from White Wolf's "Devil Made Me Do It" $6.66
sale. My basic reaction was that it's got a good overview of Garou
(Werewolf) culture for the World of Darkness in the late 1800s North
America, but they made almost no effort to insert the proper Western
themes in anything but the flavor text. Deadlands, if nothing else, has
managed to promote the concepts of westerns with some success.

BTW, I finally got a character to take 'Law of the West'... in my HoE
game. Still, could be fun, and it's a pretty good deal for a PC flaw,
as most adventures work well with it.