Re: [DL] to the D20-Dudes out there... [OT]

While I agree that there is little need to tag posts with a [D20] tag, especially
given how hard it is to get people to regularly use [spoiler] and [ot] tags, your
continuously abrasive posts sir have earned you a spot on my killfile, so that
you, sir, will magically disappear with no effort on my behalf at all.