Re: [DL] to the D20-Dudes out there... [OT]

>Actually you never know when you might want to read something
>we write. I dont just write about rules, sometime I might
>post an adventure hook that is d20 related and maybe you want
>to see it.

Markus didn't say put [D20] on everything you write. He just asked that when
rule questions concerning D20 are asked, to put [d20] in the subject.

If you have an adventure hook, it shouldn't be D20 or Classic related
because well its an adventure hook.  It has nothing to do with the system
your running.

I'm not gonna put you in my kill file or anything, but your response was a
bit abrasiave for a simple, and nicely asked request.