[DL] Abrasiveness [very OT]

To everyone who thinks I am such a terrible person for my
posts I apologize, but I am not at all being abrasive. My
posts dont dance around and for that I guess I am sorry. But
yet again I am hounded and told to declare my differences in
every post I make and I come off slightly unamused and I make
the killfile for it? I guess to that I say good because if I
told you the next posts you make should all say [stupid ] in
the title then you sure wouldnt respond with puppys and
kittens. Just when I thought this list had dropped its
prejudices.

Marshal Kevin Stoner