[DL] Blesed or Blessed?

Just ouut of curiosity....

How does everyone say Bless, refering to the Arcane Background: Blessed?

Do you say Blessed,  with one sylabal, like "blesd"

or...

Do you say Blesses, with two sylabals, like "bles-ed"

My whole posse says the latter, but I'm pretty sure that's because that's
the way I've been saying it since the beginning (I was the one in my
group to discover and introduce Deadlands)

Its nothing really important, just curiosity.

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com