Re: [DL] Ghost Dancers

 --- Joey Fanning <wraith530@comcast.net> wrote: > My copy of Ghost
Dancers just got in, and I like it, but one thing
> bothers me.
> The guardian spirits cost from 1-5 points, giving specific powers at
> first, third, and fifth levels.  Many of them have a legend chip
> power, useable only when the spirit is level 5, that allows its level
> to be increased by +1.  Is this some error, can it be used with a
> different spirit, or do guardian spirit levels go past 5?

This is taken from the accumulated rulings under Rulebooks: Ghost
Dancers

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Seems like a coyote spirit must have got his hands on the Guardian
Spirits chapter in Ghost Dancers. On page 49 the Special Abilities
paragraph should read: "Guardian spirits can also impart special
abilities with the expenditure of a Fate Chip, as if they were a
special kind of knack. These abilities are revealed as more points are
put into the Edge: a 1-point guardian spirit only imparts the first
ability listed, a 3-point guardian spirit imparts the first two, and a
5-point guardian spirit grants access to the first three abilities. The
Legend Chip ability of the guardian spirit can be used at any level,
but the Edge may never be increased above level 5." You can always use
a higher chip for a lower ability." 5 points is the maximum for
Guardian Spirits.

I hope that clarifies the situation

Cheers

Roy