Re: [DL] New Western comic

> > I saw this on the CNN website last night. Why the big deal? I think it
> > is sad something like this gets media attention. Is it so offensive or
> > shocking? Most comics have a large adult market and explore gay
> > characters often. Vertigo is one line where a gay character plays a
> > prominent role (Codename: Knockout).
> > Should be interesting what they do with the Rawhide Kid.

Actually if anything it sounds like it gonna be more offensive to gay
people.  The blurb on the CNN site seem to be making him sound like a gay
stereotype.  There probably going to say he was the first Interior designer
in the west or something.

Of course I'm more offended that CNN stated that Northstar was in X-men.
Everyone who is a Marvel comic fan knows hes in Alpha Flight. The Canadian
equivialant to the Avengers.

Dan