RE: [DL]GURPS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Eric Young
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 10:55 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL]GURPS

| I havn't read it yet, but I was wondering if anyone else out their has
| had any experience with GURPS, and what did you think? Are there any
| GURPS books that are reallt good and possibly usuful to a Deadlands
| junky?
|
| Dave

I use GURPS SteamPunk and GURPS SteamTech. I'd also recommend the Space:
1889 game (if you can find it, it's been out of print for years) for some
cool ideas.

<<Snip>>

Actually Space 1889 is back in print and has been for the past couple of
years. Here's the website:

http://www.space1889.com/space1889/

N-Joy to the World...

--