Re: [DL]GURPS

The Who's Who books are pretty good for any historical game, except pretty
much everyone useful for Deadlands in those books (Emperor Norton, Abraham
Lincoln) is already covered in Deadlands.

I've been using Gurps Monsters a bit recently.  The monsters are really well
thought out and can be put in most any setting for the most part.  I don't
really know how to convert from GURPS to Deadlands though so I basically end
up restatting the monster from scratch.