Re: [DL] Problem with revised initiative

Id love to see those rulz!

Lonnie

 Kevin L Stoner <stone1kl@cmich.edu> wrote:

Yeah this one is kinda hokey. I use my own very complex
version of d20 to Deadlands initiative. Mine involves rolling
initiative then drawing cards based on your roll. I also
changed the level headed feat back to its original definition
for this. I have been playing with these rules for about a
year now and the posse loves em. If you want a copy Ill send
em to ya.

Marshal Kevin Stoner