Re: [DL] Deadlands Inspirations (WAS New Western comic (kinda OT) )

--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:

> Oh... I watched Dead Alive last week to get ready
> for The Two Towers
> (which i got to see last night at a special showing,
> thus explaining my
> current high energy level). It has a great
> inspiration for a Deadlands
> Blessed.

OH yes... Dead Alive did have a great character that
unfortunately didn't last long.
LOL
"I'm KICKIN' ASS FOR THE LORD!"

Another great B movie to check out, with plenty of
zombie shootin' is Cemetary Man.  I believe it's an
Italian movie.  I'm not sure, but I know it's a
foreign flick.  It's a great movie, and unfortunately,
I haven't seen it anywhere on DVD yet.

=====
-Iron Marshal, Mike