[DL] Re: Mad Max Sequel [OT]

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:04:53 +0000 "Dom Gallegos" <stylenz@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Also, heard on the way to work today on the radio about a new Mad
> Max film?
> Confirm/deny?

I've been getting my hopes up over the past six years about a new Mad Max
sequel (Mel Gibson and George Miller have been trying to get it going for
a long time).  But this time, it looks like actual money is changing
hands, so it's almost enough to de-jade my outlook on the topic.

Normally, I don't care for sequels that come so many years after the
originals, since too many actors and directors "go soft" or just
generally change their visions.  But I've never seen a bad movie come
from George Miller, and I'll always have faith in Mel's ability to kick
ass onscreen.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall there was this one: 'Matters of
great concern should be treated lightly.'  Master Ittei commented,
'Matters of small concern should be treated seriously.'"
-Hakagure