Re: [DL] Werewolf: the Savage West

Found them in the save west book:

Ear Cotten : Bone Gnawer Homid Ahron
Walks-Among-Men : Silent Strier Lupus Philodox
Isaih Mornngkill - Silver Fang Homid Theurge
Proud Speaker - Uktena Homid Galliard

 From the dime novel:
Billy Stormwalker : Wendigo Theurge, but I can't remember if is said if
he was a full black spiral dancer yet.

Hope this helps.

--
Thanks
Luke McCampbell

"Look ... you can have an appointment at any time, right? So therefore
any appointment exits in potentiona ... Any particularly appointment
simply collapses the waveform, ... I merely select the most likely one
from the projected matrix."

- The Disorganizer Demon, _Jingo_, Terry Pratchet