Re: [DL] revised shootist

Spoiler space cause d20 players read this too....

Hmm lets see... I agree with Fred with the heavy amount of
restrictions, but especially the alignment bit. Neutral
characters could also fit these. Say for instance a Ranger
who adheres strictly to the law o the west and code o the
Ranger's, but doesnt give a hoot who has to die if it means a
lot of others can live. This kill the hostage mentality is
very much Lawful Neutral, but has just enough spunk to catch
Doc Holiday's eye. So maybe you say any Non-evil, and then
any who turn against the Shootists an only learn there own
developed spells. And the pay out you give is huge so I see
why the huge requirement, but maybe they dont need greased
lightnin, since they have spells to do that for em. Just my
take on the class.

Marshal Kevin Stoner