Re: [DL] D20 Black Circle (Shane, Fred, Beuller)

In a message dated 12/16/2002 8:48:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, stone1kl@cmich.edu writes:

This weekend my big project was completed. I took the time
and pulled the Blood Mage and Whately family rules from Black
Circle and converted them. Now I am not sure how good the
conversion is, but its not bad. I was deciding if I continued
on with this would it be epitaph submitable? I basically
turned them both into feats. The blood magician just adds to
the Black Magician class on pg 125 of the D20 Deadlands
guide, and the Whately family stuff converted into getting
the 4 abilities every few levels. Anyway its pretty
interesting stuff and I want to know should I continue
converting and submit it to epitaph 5, or is this something
that is more likely a public release? Let me know your
thoughts.

Marshal Kevin Stoner

Absolutely! Send it on in.

Shane