Re: [DL] D20 Black Circle (Shane, Fred, Beuller)

In light of all the help you have given me with "workin fer the other side" it all has to be good, so keep going regardless. Sounds like an epitath 5 article to me.

Peter King

Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David Gabriel" & "Chance Black"

"You can't quick draw on em , your carrying a injun" MARSHAL
"Ok, Swing the injun" CHANCE BLACK