[DL] Served Cold and Harrowed

Hello all,

I've recently figured out that grad school and home campaigns don't mix.
So, I've put my posse in stasis for a while. (they're often trying to
break out, but I am the LAW)

Instead, I'm running one shots during holidays, which I'm in right now.
YEAH!

I'm going to run Served Cold for them in the next few weeks and was
wondering if anyone had created any maps or fleshed it out at all. I'd
also love to hear how your posse did.

And last but not least I want to modify it a little bit...

SPOILERS a'plenty follow:

Since I have a home campaign, and players who see new things come out
ALWAYS want to try the new class, and they might one day be harrowed
I've decided to give them a taste of just how nasty this can be before
they notice that particular book on my shelf.

I want to run the adventure pretty much as is, but add flavor to the
Harrowed part of the game. I'm letting my players create their own
characters, running them through the train robbery part, have them go
into hiding, get hung and wake up...

I remember someone listing several types of manitou that might infest a
body, but I can't find the list. Can anyone direct me to it? Also, if
you have ideas for the beasties within the party I'd love to hear them.
I remember the list containing a plurality of minor manitous, and a
really tough one, but I don't remember the details. I'd really like each
character to have a unique manitou to create some really good
role-playing. I'm afraid if I create them all they might all have the
same 'feel'.

Any help would be appreciated.