[DL] Poll

Hi all,

I've posted a very important poll (to me!) on the Savage Worlds Yahoo Group.

If you feel like it, I'd appreciate it if you'd join up (at least temporarily) and answer the poll.

I'm trying to find out what the retail situation is out there. Specifically, do you have a local game store, and if so, do they carry more than just WOTC, White Wolf, and a few other "top" lines, or do they carry a little of everything.

If you don't feel like joining our Savage Worlds Yahoo Group, the poll will be repeated after Christmas on the regular website.

Thanks!

Shane