Re: [DL] What do i do wrong? (High Targets and booring long Combat)

> i just have one player in my group that has d10 or even d12 and he is a
> huckster that draw incredibele good when creating his caracter all the
other
> players have d6s in most of there atributes and rarly a d8.

It looks like your players all just got hosed on their draws. My suggestion
would be to start over and let them draw up new characters. Make sure they
have at least an even spread of dice. If one of my players gets more than
one deuce without d12s to balance them out, I let him redraw. If he gets
more than two, though, I make him redraw as he's going to be missing a lot
or rolls. It's one thing to have an average character, but if the character
is TOO average, he isn't going to be a lot of fun to play as he's not really
going to be particularly good at anything.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times