[DL] minor e-sheet problem fixed

I've fixed a minor problem with the updated e-sheets up on the DLCGP site.
Single-page sheets were printing the buttons. I fixed that.

Also, are any Mac users finding that the Save, Load, and Print buttons don't
work on any of the sheets? Tonight I tried to use the vehicle sheet on my
Powerbook and I couldn't save or print. If this is a problem with running it
in Classic from OS 10.2, I remember someone converted the .FLA file for the
Weird West sheet to OSX, so I'd be more than willing to send that person the
files for the rest of the sheets to do the same if he would be so kind.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times