[DL] deadlands humor

Has anyone here ever GMed or played in a Deadlands
session that had a healthy dose of humor?

I had an idea for a Whateley candy maker whose main
creation, a chocolate golem, could be eaten in order
to be destroyed. I was just curious if other people
had these crazy ideas, or if they had actually played
ina  session with some.

-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle