Re: [DL] two fisted

it worked was you rolled your shootin' skill (ie 5D12) and any raises you
get on the highest dice are the extra bullets that hit.  Now,
maybe we've been doing it wrong, but the way we played it was you get 5D12
to roll for each shot. In this case, 2(5D12) & 2(5D12)-2 (off hand
penality) and any raises affect your hit location.<<<<<

You're doing it right. The other way is for automatics(burst fire) and fannin'( w/ a -1 for every bullet, I think). In those cases, you get extra bullets instead of improving the hit location. The control and aim is so bad it's almost impossible to make crack shots. You can only make a called shot with the first bullet with either of those as well.