Re: [DL] Guten Rutsch!

And here I thought we might have a new German-speaking Marshall or Posse
member...*sigh* ah well.

Btw, as I am severely visually impaired, and can't tell one mini from
another, I have come up with another solution (besides robust and spicy
flavor text) for giving my Posse a good idea of what a room is like and
where they are in it.  I'm making big (about 4x4ft) Lego dioramas of the
main rooms in each adventure (the ones with features that is, ie saloons and
so on and so forth) and lettin' my Posse bring in action figures to
represent their characters. (:

That and I plan to start passing out maps if we ever get into the Maze or
canyon country so as my Posse (who I trust NOT to Meta game) can get a
better visual sense of direction.  Thoughts?  Any other visually impaired
Marshalls out there?

Jes' thought I'd ask.  Happy New Year, drive safely and party hearty, fellow
Deadlanders!

Yee-Freakin'-Haw!
Marshall "Red Hand" Roxi

Introducing NetZero Long Distance