Re: [DL] Guten Rutsch!/ Women Marshalls

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marguerite Frey" <natasha_corey@yahoo.com>

> > if they run or play, though.
>
> Tif and I play, and I think Lisa wears a badge...

Don't forget Daphne!  She plays and I think she has also taken up the badge
a bit in he time.  We had one other female Marshall, but she... um...  left.
(And the less remembered about her, the better.)

Roxi - I wasn't sure if that was your last name or your first!  Good to see
another lady (or reasonable facsimilie, since I certainly don't aspire to
*that* particular title!) on the list - especially one with a star!

Tif