Re: [DL] Guten Rutsch!/ Women Marshalls

Hot diggedy.  (:  I must agree that female gamers of ANY persuasion are
rare; I'm involved in a LArP (Live Action Roleplaying) community of 30 plus
individuals, and there are...let me count...eight women total.  And as I
understand it it's fairly rare to have such a high (less than 1/3) ratio of
gamer gals.

Anyway, now that I have that cleared up, I'm glad to know that there are
women with badges (even those that read "often naughty") out there.  Of
course, men with badges are fabulous too...but there are just so durn many
of them by comparision. *_*

Yee-Freakin-Haw!
Marshall "Red Hand" Roxi

Introducing NetZero Long Distance