RE: [DL] Guten Rutsch!/ Women Marshalls

I have two female gamers in my group (one of them being my fiancé). The
other lady actual GMs the alternate game. I have always had at least one
female in my game groups. I think it really keeps the balance, and keeps
the game moving instead of devolving to "guy-talk".

Yuri

* I have long been of the opinion that we female-type gamers are
entirely
* too
* rare.  Marguerite and I recently found another one (attached to an old
* friend of M's) and she has joined our posse on a part time basis -
* something
* about the 2 hour drive prevents it from being more frequent,
regrettably.
*