Re: [DL] Guten Rutsch!/ Women Marshalls

LOL

I'm president of a Gaming Club, and until recently, I had a Treasurer and
Vice President who were gamer girls - I tell you it was a good time for the
PR for our club (though our VP was an Ed major, who did not do very much
becouse she did Student teaching, and eventualy left, saddly). I thought it
was great.

Just an observation - do you think gamer girls are more prone to LARP? I
notice this,  I may just be crazy.

-Stryfe

--
         ___