Re: [DL] Potential Product Question (To The Group)

> John

Besides enrio morricones stuff and Wierd Wailin's, for a deadlands game, I actually would suggest the following

Note: That some aren't exactly creepy, but they work.

Kenny Rodger's - the gambler - if there was any song that represented the huckster this is it.

Dust to Dust by Steve Roach & Roger King.

Today's a good day to die - Robbie Robertson  - If your playing the native side, this is the song that will represent.  Actually most of his music kinda works for a native campaign.

Diggin'  - cowboy bebop soundtrack.  A fun western dity that works.

"'A Pistol for Paddy Garcia' " - the pogues-  makes for a real western feel.

Dixieland - aka the confedercy national anthem -  done on guitar - seriously works for a civil war campaign.

The Turn of the screw soundtrack - seriously creepy music for the fun of it.