Re: [DL] new utility available

O.K., to reply to James's solution, it works fine on my Powerbook running
Jaguar, but I just uploaded the most recent version I've got to make sure
that's what's on the server. However, if it's working on your desktop but
not your laptop and they're both running the same OS, I'm thoroughly
perplexed. You say if you click on one of the PNGs in Windows it won't come
up in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer?

Try opening one of them by itself with your browser. If the browser won't
render the PNG at all, then that's a problem, though I don't know why it
wouldn't render in Windows. If Windows has a problem with the PNGs try
just be you had a corrupted download. I used the latest version of WinRAR to
ZIP it all up, so if your laptop is running on an old version of Winzip or
WinRAR that might be the problem. If that still doesn't fix it I don't know
what to tell you, which is frustrating because laptops are what I intended
it for!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times