Re: [DL] Potential Product Question (To The Group)

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> ...I'd like to see a 10 minute piece that, also
> without overpowering the game, evokes the feeling of

> Gettysburg or other major battles.
> Allan Seyberth

I don't have the link here with me, but a CD matching
that description was advertised in a recent issue of
KODT.  It included medieval, civil, and world war
battle sounds on long tracks.  Once I find it I'll
post more details, and once I order one and listen to
it I can give a review.  :-)

Marguerite