Re: [DL] Potential Product Question (To The Group)

Hola!

I have to admit that I was one of the few who didn't like WW.  Its
repetitive nature (even at low volumes) drove my players insane.  I
think it was the nature of the electronic instruments used, but that's
me.

Anyhew.  I've utilized Outlaws -- more of this is what I'd like to
hear.  Perhaps have some songs that are longer, but production quality
is what makes it a winner.  Use quality samples, if not the real
instruments themselves.  I've used the Ambient Music Vol. I that was
produced by Aphex Twin a few years ago.

I guess I would like more tunes that revolved around good combat
themes, creepy themes, and the such.

Good luck!

D.

<delevi>