Re: [DL] LARP (JAY)

I live just east of London, not far from Heathrow. Some of the peeps that do Heroquest (http://www.heroquest.org) come from Bristol, so if you're ever intrigued you should come along. If you want to chat a bit more you can either drop a message on my forum (http://forum.wolfhold.com) or email me at: janstiss@blueyonder.co.uk

Infact I'm about to leave for a 66 hour live action game right now - got my latex sword and axe at the ready!

Jay.