[DL] LARP cont

Well, that was a pretty positive response. I guess I'll get going on
that. My first step is making a web page for questions, rules, locations,
and times. But that will probably be it for a while (If I run it that
is). I promised my fiancee that I'd help her out with her independent
movie this coming summer, and the next summer, my fiancee will be
becoming my wife! Don't think I don't hold Deadlands in the highest of
regards, but I've got my priorities!

However, if any one is really interested in a Weird West LARP, I'll be
running one this spring in Lacrosse WI. It'll be smaller than I was
mentioning before, about a dozen people. And I'm still not sure how to do
it. Cooperative teams, Individual competition, or my special version of
Deadlands "Clue". if you think you could get to Lacrosse WI for a LARP
with strangers, e-mail me privately.

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com