Re: [DL] Black Circle

In a message dated 1/4/2003 3:49:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, mightygecko@juno.com writes:

I just finished Black Circle. My Fiancee got it for me for christmas, the
dear.

so... um...

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Now I'm really anxious! When I heard of the "Cackler" I thought, wow, he
sounds cool and pretty bad ass. but now that I know about the whole
Whatley Clan thing and the raven haired girl named Rachel mystery , i'm
busting at the seams! When is the Cackler coming!!!!!!!! Who's Rachel?!
Where is she?! Wehn will Knicknevin take over Lucifer?! will the cacklers
mama be reborn!? I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have announcements about this very subject by the end of the month if all goes according to plan.

Thanks!

Shane