Re: [DL] The Band

At 04:23 PM 1/4/2003, Mr. David R Goecke wrote:
>I apologize for repeating if someone has already asked this, but would
>memebers of the Ranger "Band" (as mentioned is "Lone Stars") carry
>instruments to help their cover, even if they can't play it?

         No, they don't, but it might be an interesting affectation for a
character.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_