[DL] re: Black Circle

Spoiler gap.

I would *love* to know when pinnacle is planning to introduce this fellow.  I haven't had a great deal of luck figuring out the identity.  The Welsh connection has me leanding towards arthurian legends, due to a lack of data on other legends of the area.  That just screams for the cackler being Arthur's bastard.  It's not perfect, but I'm still hunting for better ideas.

I'd *really* like to know when this one's coming out.  That line of books on the right hand side of peginc's main page keeps getting shorter... which doesn't bode well for my remaining sanity while this remains absent.