Re: [DL] Faith chips

>And how do you other Marshalls distribute Faith Chips???

3 random a session.

Plus 1 or 2 at the completion of the session for XP(color depends on how
well they do)

Plus more for characters playing there hinderances.  This is a big one. Its
hard to rememeber all your players flaws.  If you PCs play there hinderance
themselves, and take penalities and do non-beneficial things because of
them.  Give them a chip for it.

Also I give the obligatory 1 blue chip for the first player to remind me I
either forgot to roll wind or stun in combat.

And of course making the whole table bust out laughing is worth a chip.  As
is hosting the game that night, or bringing the food.

Dan