Re: [DL] re: Black Circle

Howdy, Pardners

> > As far as I remember, Pinnacle did introduce the Cacler as a longest
> > un-living Harrowed in Book o`the Dead. Man, I cannot wait to learn more
> > about him :)
>
> Nope. It turns out he isn't Harrowed. he's a lich (or "liche" as I guess
you
> europeans spell it). He's a right nasty sod, to boot! I'd tell you more,
but
> my book's up at school and I'm not. Trust me, though- get The Black
Circle.
> It's a damn good book.

Got it. My wife bought it as Xmas present last year. I know - It is a great
book. And, it is only stated that he is one of the oldest Reckoners servant
( a lich or even worse, as in book). And he "loves" to laught :)

PS in Poland it is spelled licz (lich) :)
PSS Any idea what happened to Cackler and Whateleys till HoE and Lost Colony
? They are my favourites characters/bad guys. And I love blood magician :)

Szanowanko
Piotr Ramel Korys

Enemies You anger make armies. Enemies you destroy makes graves.
Bayushi Tangen
ramel1@poczta.wp.pl, ramel@vrpg.net
http://deadlands.vrpg.net  - znowu zyjemy :)