[DL] RE: Cackler and Black Circle

In a message dated 1/4/2003 3:49:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mightygecko@juno.com writes:

> I just finished Black Circle. My Fiancee got it for me for christmas, the
> dear.
>
> so... um...
>
> SPOILERS!!!!!!!

>> Now I'm really anxious! When I heard of the "Cackler" I thought, wow, he
>> sounds cool and pretty bad ass. but now that I know about the whole
>> Whatley Clan thing and the raven haired girl named Rachel mystery , i'm
>> busting at the seams! When is the Cackler coming!!!!!!!! Who's Rachel?!
>> Where is she?! Wehn will Knicknevin take over Lucifer?! will the cacklers
>> mama be reborn!? I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'll have announcements about this very subject by the end of the month if
>all goes according to plan.

Not than I'm drooling about this or nothin'.  And anything anyone would
like to put on teh Web about the Whateleys--I got more bandwidth than I
know what to do with.  Really.  Anything you like.

John Goodrich-Whateley

http://mail2web.com/ .