RE: [DL] RE: Gomorra and Knicknevin

You can also find the Complete Doomtown fiction at
http://www.alderac.com/doomtown/.

-----Original Message-----
From: qusoor@monkeybrains.net [mailto:qusoor@monkeybrains.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:32 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] RE: Gomorra and Knicknevin

Here's the Official Fiction:

Rob Vaux's original story of the battle is here:
http://www.qusoor.com/Whateley/Bible/Wilderness.htm

Steven Crowe's more specific but less well-written version follows:
http://www.qusoor.com/Whateley/Bible/Finalassault.htm

Cheers,

John Goodrich-Whateley
"Rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles."
Miracle Max