[DL] re: Gomorra and Knicknevin ????

Not 100% sure, but the only place I can recall is reading about it in the
Marshall's section of Black Circle.  According to some gaming friends, it
took place in the card game, but nobody can recall it happening in the
books.  Of course, we could be wrong....  :)
BTW, to gentleman that answered my Darth Vader question, is MA a martial
artist?  Don't know all the D20 stuff, so I didn't want to think of
something wrong.  MA with some of the body grafting from City of Gloom.  Not
bad...  :)
thanks!
Butch