Re: [DL] Civil War re-enacting

At 05:24 PM 1/9/2003, Brett Dixon wrote:
>Since some of the re-enactors who've spoken up have mentioned local
>events, I'd like to mention that if you give me warning, I think I'd try
>to drag my posse out to an event this summer. We won't be in costume (as I
>said: my kilt just doesn't fit the period) but we'd be happy to cheer
>fellow Deadlands fans on.

         Just send me a reminder in mid-February or so and I'll send you a
copy of the East Coast events schedule.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_