Re: [DL] Too much information?

Personally, I take the middle ground.  I DO make them specify when they've
eaten, and make them deduct money for lodgings, food, trains, et cetera,
unless someone who's hired them is paying their way.  I DON'T make them
specify when they've bathed, or what exactly they're wearing.  The exception
to this is if they have to be out in inclement weather.  Then I make them
say whether or not they're wearing a big enough coat to survive the sudden
prarie blizzard, or light enough clothes to survive the heat wave.

Most of my players do like to say what they're wearing, but only at
Character Creation...since most people at the time didn't have a great
variation in clothes.  Oh, and just for fun...if a character ever takes the
"randy" hinderance and frequents the local soiled doves, I make them roll a
D20 to see if they've caught something unpleasant. *eg*.

Yee-Freakin'-Haw!
Marshall "Red Hand" Roxi