[DL] FYI: Deadlands Review on About.com

I got an email from About.com's Roleplaying Games guide today, with a story about "5 Games That Many Gamers Don't Know". My curiosity piqued, I checked into it, and found that, yes, the 'Deadlands Series' from Pinnacle is one of the five. Personally, I didn't think much of the story's content, given that each game received only two or three sentences of review, plus a link to the manufacturer's home page and (in Deadlands' case) a review of Hell on Earth d20(!) from October 2002. Still, getting the name out there is a good thing. And of course, if anyone wanted to write the Guide to remind her that there's more to Deadlands than HoEd20, I'm sure no one would mind...

http://roleplaygames.about.com/library/weekly/aatp011203.htm

As I said, just FYI.

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://www.steamenginechaos.com/mage/ether.htm
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles